IsI dan KuLiT

Apapun di dalam dunia ini, dan kehidupan kita, ianya ibarat isi dan kulit di mana saling memerlukan. Jadilah seperti kulit yang melindungi sang isi yang baik, manis, cantik dan sang isi yang menggembirakan semua orang......

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ENGISH is FUN!

Puan Nor Hasni is our Co-ordinator

Today all of us were learning how to blog and email. So, now here a bit touch from me and my friends....However we have learnt so much through this course and it was really benefits us as a teacher. All this will be applying in our school then. To those my friends, I really would like to express my gratitude to all of you and nice meeting you all then! Last but not least, thank you as well to our facilitators Miss Flory Juliana, Mss Suguna and miss Lizarose. All of you are really superb!!
Suhaila
Pruda @ Uda
Miss Suguna - our facilitator..
Bainah & Izzah
Miss Juliana our cheerful facilitator

No comments:

Post a Comment